Any person who has ever gone to a trade show has seen hundreds of custom lanyards. The lanyard is one item that many companies like to have customized for their promotional giveaway. They take the time to go to a lanyard supplier and they have the name and logo of their business printed on and then hand these practical items to potential customers. However, as a company you might want to take your customization one step further. Try incorporating humour into your design.
Advertizing is all about getting noticed. You want people to see and hear the name of you business as often as possible. No matter what kind of business you run, you are going to be searching for ways to attract the attention of potential new clients and trying to keep your business in the minds of those customers that you already have. Promotional items are a great idea for this and there is no better item than a lanyard.
If you are at an event and you are not the only business that has decided to take advantage of the cheap lanyards many benefits what will make the customer choose your lanyard over the other guys? Perhaps it might be the design or maybe loyalty to the company. It might simply be because you gave one to the person first. However, if you choose to incorporate some humour into the school lanyards you will make it that much more appealing to many people.
If for example you are in the business of plumbing rather than simply providing a blue lanyard with a great attachment why not include one of the following phrases?
- Cold is on the Right and Hot is on The Left.
- Righty Tighty and Lefty Loosy
- “Turn it off, turn it offff!”
- We ensure a Royal Flush will always beat a Full House
If you are looking for a school lanyard consider one of the following;
Life is my college.
- There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
- College isn’t the place to go for ideas.
- College is a refuge from hasty judgment.
If not funny you might of an inspirational one;
- Good teachers are costly, but bad teachers cost more.
- The road to success is always under construction.
- Responsibility for learning belongs to the student, regardless of age